Before reaching out for support, please read this FAQ.
When will my order ship?
- Due to high order volume, some orders take 3-5 business days to process. If you haven't received a shipping confirmation email, it means your order is still processing.
How long will my order take to reach me once shipped?
- U.S. Orders: Your envelope will ship on the date specified in the shipping notification email, and should take around 3-8 business days to arrive. If you haven't received it within 8 business days of the ship date, please let us know through email.
- International orders: Your envelope will ship on the date specified in the confirmation email, and should take around 2-4 weeks to arrive. If you haven't received it within 4 weeks of the ship date, please let us know through email.
- If your order has not yet shipped, please email us email@example.com with your name, order number, and new shipping address.
I never received a confirmation email after ordering, why?
- If you did not receive an order confirmation email, our automated confirmation email may have gotten caught in your spam filter, please check there. If you still can't find an order confirmation email, it's possible the email entered may have a typo or not be the email account you are checking. We will have to change your email on our end, so please send us an email with the name on your order (and order number if you have it) and the email you would like to have your order confirmation sent to.
Why doesn't my order have tracking?
- If your order does not have tracking, it means we are sending it in an envelope due to the order size. This helps keep costs as low as possible for you the customer, and helps eliminate waste. Our envelopes are green and delivered through the Post Office, so keep an eye out for it in the mail!
Why does my order say "awaiting shipment"?
- For a small amount of orders with tracking, you may see that your order says that it's still "awaiting shipment." This means it has been dropped off at the Post Office, but is still processing to leave the Post Office. We've noticed the U.S post office has been behind on some orders lately. We believe this is due to increased demand from COVID online shopping. Since this is a Post Office issue there may not be much we can do on our end. However, if your order is still awaiting shipment after the next 5 days, please reach out to our customer support team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order confirmation # for assistance. Thank you for being a customer!
COVID-19 PROCESSING UPDATE:
- Haven't received your order yet after 15 days? For a small amount of orders, we've noticed the U.S post office has been a little behind on orders lately. We believe this is due to increased demand from online shopping during the COVID-19 Pandemic. If you don't receive your order within the next 5 business days, please reach out to our customer support team directly at email@example.com with your order confirmation # for assistance. Thank you for being a customer!