BEFORE REACHING OUT FOR SUPPORT, PLEASE READ THIS FAQ.
When will my order ship?
- Most orders ship the next business day from when the order was placed. Due to high order volume, some orders take 3-5 business days to process. If you haven't received a shipping confirmation email, it means your order is still processing.
How long will my order take to reach me once shipped?
- U.S. Orders: Your envelope will ship on the date specified in the shipping notification email, and should take around 5 -15 business days to arrive, depending on USPS delays.
- If you do not have tracking on your order and you haven't received it within 15 business days of the ship date, please let us know through email.
- If you do have tracking on your order, please use your tracking link to check the shipping progress before contacting support. If your tracking has not updated within 15 business days, please contact email@example.com
- International orders: Your envelope will ship on the date specified in the confirmation email, and should take around 2-4 weeks to arrive. If you haven't received it within 4 weeks of the ship date, please let us know through email.
I put the wrong address, how can I change it?
- If your order has not yet shipped, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number, and new shipping address. Many orders ship the next day, so please contact support within 24 hours of purchasing.
I never received a confirmation email after ordering, why?
- If you did not receive an order confirmation email, our automated confirmation email may have gotten caught in your spam filter, please check there. If you still can't find an order confirmation email, it's possible the email entered may have included a typo. You can contact email@example.com to have the address on your account corrected.
- It is also possible that you used a different email address at checkout. Please check any alternative email accounts you may have.
- In some cases, customers noticed they had a typo in their email address as entered on their order. If that is the case, please email us and we will correct the information for you.
- If you still are unable to find a confirmation email, please confirm that you were charged for the order. If you were not charged, your order may not have gone through. If you were charged, but never received a confirmation order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why doesn't my order have tracking?
- If your order does not have tracking, it means that economy shipping and handling with no tracking was selected at check-out. In order to provide multiple price options for our customers, we offer a few shipping and handling options at check-out. These options include:
- Economy Shipping & Handling (no tracking)
- Shipping & Handling w/ Tracking
- Expedited (2nd Day Air)
How can I get free shipping?
- Orders of $25 or more (post discount) qualify for free shipping and handling w/ tracking
Why does my order say "awaiting shipment"?
- For a small amount of orders with tracking, you may see that your order says that it's still "awaiting shipment." This means it has been dropped off at the Post Office, but has not yet been scanned and processed to leave the Post Office. We've noticed the U.S post office has been behind on some orders lately. We believe this is due to increased demand from COVID online shopping. Since this is a Post Office issue there may not be much we can do on our end. However, if your order is still awaiting shipment after 5 or more days of being shipped, please reach out to our customer support team directly at email@example.com with your order confirmation # for assistance. Thank you for being a customer!
Can I cancel my order?
- If you would like to cancel your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of placing your order. Our shipping team works very quickly, but if support was contacted within 24hrs of the order being placed, we will refund the order, even if it has already shipped.
COVID-19 PROCESSING UPDATE:
Haven't received your order yet after 15 days? For a small amount of orders, we've noticed the U.S post office has been a little behind on orders lately. We believe this is due to increased demand from online shopping during the COVID-19 Pandemic. If you don't receive your order within the next 5 business days, please reach out to our customer support team directly at email@example.com with your order confirmation # for assistance. Thank you for being a customer!